so I didnt actually read, i wrote a letter instead, but that was good too. Today has been a nice day if a bit sad. I stayed over last night in methody (unusual for me cos i normally go home first chance i get at the weekend) because i was going to the cinema with Taz and Jen on Friday night and it is easier just to stay in town than try and sort out lifts to come home late at night. We went to see Hollywood Homocide which is the strangest film and not really very good so don't go see it.
Then this morning I went out for coffee with a whole load of people because my friend Kerry is moving to England and it was her going away goodbye coffee and that was quite sad because Kerry is one of my big role models and now i won't see her or her husband or baby Bo-man for a very long time. But it's all ok because God is going to do great things through her and Andi in England and its not lke i'll never hear from her, but it's still a bit sad.
After coffee (which was actually a caramel steamer) i just came homehome and spent the day messing about doing nothing which was nice cos i dont normally have time for that. But now I'm off again to have a quiet time before i go to bed. Nigh Night xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment