Im not sure if my blog is working. The last post i put up didnt seem to go up... so i might just be writing this and sending it out into the void but that may not be any great loss as i think writing the blog is part of the point due to the thought process that is required.
Teaching practice is going alright. I was assessed on tuesday passed by one of the PE lecturers in Stran - Madeline Mason for anyone who might know stran people. I taught a brilliant maths lesson in the morning - lots of mental maths games teaching the 10x tables, and then after break i was due to be teaching a music lesson - which everyone said i was brave to do - but i'd taught one last week and it went well so i thought it wasnt that brave. But it has to be said that in retrospect if i could pick any lesson for her to look it it would have been any lesson but that one! It wasnt a complete disaster but not very good. Most of my disappointment stems from pride - i wanted so much to teach a good lesson and get a glowing report - the report i got was good, lots of helpful constructive criticism - but still a disappointment - however i think it was one i needed.
Castlwellan planning meeting went well, we got lots of things organised. Although it really hit me on the saturday that all the people who were there are amazing - they are so gifted in the work that they do - true legends and i wondered a bit why i was there... The other people there just blow me away - people who have amazing gifts and talents and use them to the hugest impact. I felt very young and inexperienced however Im thankful that God has put this people around me to be examples - to support and encourage me and to help me to discover and develop the gifts that He has given me.
At the minute my favourite song is Run by Snow Patrol - its always on repeat when im on the computer. I love it because of the lines:
"Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear."
This sums up realy where i am with God at the minute. I know that he is with me even when it doesnt feel like it in an overwhelming sense. I've been seeing God a lot in the little things recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment