i've now been back at stran a week, but it feels like ive never left! My timetable is quite nice, still get my wednesdays off until week 16 (after christmas) and i;m not really in many mornings before 11, which is nice because it gives me the mornings to sort out stuff and do the readings your meant to do. I have noticed already that there is a jump between first and second, in the amount of work that we have to do for stran and i am already feeling the strain of having too many things on.
I have decided to do panto in stran this year, however i might pull out of it because the rehersals are on monday and wednesday nights, CU is on Tuesday (if I go) Junction in Methody on a Thursday and Duty on a friday. Then at the weekend kids club and Sunday School. So its all a bit crammed. I think my problem is that there are so many things that i would love to be involved in - i just dont have the time. Part of me is seriously thinking about moving home at christmas - but it would be a big decision...
Other News:
Soul Mates is this weekend. yay
I will be in dundonald primary with colin (but probably not his class) for Teaching Practice!
Nicky is also 17 on tuesday! That makes me feel old!
No comments:
Post a Comment