Thursday, March 02, 2006

Makro, Snow and McCanno (like a wee poem!)

Yesterday stephen and i went to makro to buy sweeties for kids club tuck shop. It was very exciting and I bought a laminator! All of my very own! Tina are you proud? Here are photos of our trip!

Stephen is not really liking me taking his photo.....
(look at all the sweets!)


Well that settles the 5 year debate it is clearly mix-ups....

stephen is not liking driving in the snow.

I am very excited about the snow.





2 comments:

Tina said...

I have not been part of your debate, but the label is clearly wrong. It's a 10p/20p/however many p mix. Full stop. No up.

Very jealous of your laminator. I haven't laminated anything in ages. I don't even think they have one here which is just tragic.

Liked your weather girl, now I can see what the weather is doing in Belfast! But it's a shame we have the same hair colour! Yesterday mine was wearing a summer dress affair! Today it's freezing so alas, back to jeans for her!

Anonymous said...

pam u r plain weird!!!! heehee xxx