I got a pack from Stran today. I actually got a lot of post today, a princess magazine with a free tiara cos taz saw it and thought of me, my baker ross catalogue amazing site www.bakerross.co.uk, both came to methody. Then when i came home i got letters from the bank, from the student loan people, from Castlewellan youth and children's team, ucas, asda and finally my info pack from Stran.
I've been waitin for it for ages, thinking that i'd be less scared once i got it but reading through it made me realise how scary starting uni actually is! I was really scared last week and then had a couple of brilliant chats with friends one who is the most amazing christian guy who started jordanstown last year and one with my friend who is going into his final year at stran and then i felt not scared. But i'm starting to feel scared again. I guess i just have to keep handing it over to God and trusting that its all gonna be ok. I'm going to a day for people starting as a student at spires tomorrow and im going all by myself, but i guess im goin to have to get used to going places by myself until i make some friends. I wonder did michael good feel scared starting school? The first years in boarding surprised me this year by being ultra confident and self assured, maybe its just a facade to hide the fear? mmm.... well i'm gonna go maybe watch shrek, maybe go to bed, maybe go read. I think bed might win on this one, i must be gettin old!
No comments:
Post a Comment