Sunday, December 07, 2003

hey,

sorry i havent updated this in ages, stran and methody have been so busy lately. I have a lesson to teach on thursday which is scary cos its my first one and i want it to go ok. Itas all about George stephenson who is the "father of the railways." very interesting. I also have my first prepared essay to do in biblical studies on tuesday that counts for like 25% and its really vague.... it'll be ok as long as i get 40 in it.....

Not really much to tell apart form that. Praise party for kids club on the 21st should be fun. Colin is going to our speaker and Phils band is leading worship. Its hoping to get all the children of the church together to learn about god and have fun. Hopefully it will go well.

I need to go now to head to methody for duty - duty weekends are such fun!

I'll blog soon!

No comments: