Yesterday i got my keys for methody back again (we have to hand them in for the summer) it was strange being back there again, feels like ages since i left but in another way like i never left at all. I am looking forward to it (seeing my girls, moving back in with the other mistresses, being over on that side of town) but there are some parts of it that i'm not looking forward to at all (cheeky boarders, less free time, living on super noodles, toast and special K red berries.)
I am certain that this is going to be my last year of boarding. I think that three years is enough of a stint and i want to leave before there are more things that i dislike about methody than i like. (also because I'd like to move into a house in 3rd year.)
Really looking forward to going back to stran; havent really seen anyone over the summer and it'll be good to catch up with everyone. Also teaching practice this year is in November so it will be no time at all from starting on the 22nd until its time to go out to schools!
Everything has slowed up this past week - i think its just due to the fact that im not rushing around trying to do a million things at once. I've had a brilliant summer and loved everything that i've done but its so nice just to have the time to relax, read, meet up with people and go to the cinema!
No comments:
Post a Comment