just got back from the childrens ministry conference in eastbourne. I went with Ruth and Jude Rainey and it was BRILLIANT. So so good. It really made me think about things and has given me so many ideas to try out. The seminars i went to mostly focused on leading children in worship - particularly under 5s and in all age worship. Lots of things to try out. I got a good few cds to use so hopefully youll get to hear some of the stuff soon.
I also went to a puppet training workshop with a guy called jim bailey. He is so brilliant. I learnt so much from him in an hour. He ran 3 workshops- glove puppets, wide mouth puppets and advanced wide mouth puppets. I would have loved to go the advanced one too but we had to leave for our flight a bit early. He's just great. I bought one of his worship albums and it looks really cool its called Extreme worship and has a guy breakdancing on the cover. I had heard some of his christmas stuff before and was impressed so hopefully this will be useable too.
Bit shattered now though so think i'll have a nap.
1 comment:
ok so this isnt working.....
Post a Comment