oh my goodness, ive been missing from the blogger world for 4 months! With one thing and another i just havent blogged! Well what have I been up to?
- teaching practice went well, not an awful lot to report - was in with P3 which i loved so i have chosen to specialise in KS1 (P1-P4) next year.
- it was my birthday on easter sunday - im now a very grown up 21 year old!
- I went up for students union council secretary in stran and i got it, so im on the Exec for next year.
- We did another Big Event at Easter - it went really well.
- exams just comin up. Had an early church history exam today. Totally messed up the question on gnosticism, dont know what i wrote but im sure it didnt answer the question, but the questions on st patrick and the role of women in the early church were ok so hopefully theyll pull me up. Next exam Monday - Education, Tuesday- Lukes Gospel and the Old Testament Prophets, Wednesday-Curriculum Studies.
- Looking forward to taking a group to summer madness with stephen, leading 6-8s group at Castlewellan again, and hoping J24/7 goes smoothly.
- Went to see Star Wars episode 3 yesterday with stephen and michael, those bad boys kidnapped me and made me go instead of revising. Shocking! You think they are all innocent but its all a cunning rouse! Bumped into bouche major and minor and also Ryan lilley who i havent seen in ages. Film was alright. Nice wee revision break but at the same time you cant beat the originals. I think the ending of it was the best bit, really set it up well for the other 3. I was intending to show nic them in order but i think it spoils it. It ruins all the twists in the plot if you watch them in order so maybe not.
- I have also really surprised myself by liking Dr who. Have seen a couple of the old ones and wasnt overly hooked but really love this series.
- formal in church was great, had a good night with cheryl and the dundonald guys - look at us being all circuity! Then went with them to the Global Day of Prayer, which was good too although felt somewhat flat? Cant really describe it, it was almost a lack of heartfeltness in the majority? I dunno.... Was quite amazed by the number of people there though. And also that in the crowd you still could bump into a hundred people you know, like the bests, loanes, steph wethers, helen warnock, the gibsons, carnalea methodist, ali cresswell and garreth falls! All just in the bit of the field i was in!
- think thats about it. I will update beore the end of the summer! if i dont shout at me!
1 comment:
Can't believe you blogged, I had almost given up on you! I was ready to shout at you this time, so will certainly do so if you don't blog again!x
Post a Comment