Monday, February 13, 2006



today we iced and decorated biscuits.

Miss Algie: Can anyone think why my mummy and i made the biscuits heart shaped?
children: Because your mummy is lovely?
Miss Algie: my mummy is lovely but no.
children: Because you love your mummy?
Miss Algie: i do love my mummy but no.
children: Because your mummy loves you?
Miss Algie: yes she does but thats not the reason.
Very smart Child: Because tomorrow is tuesday and its Valentimes day tomorrow.

My hands will probably be dyed red all week.

2 comments:

pamelaalgie said...

its cos stephen did it! he copied and pasted from his blog so he didnt have a link to himself. i will fix it.

roast honey said...

I would just like to say as a 'friend,' that i love reading your blog. It encourages me that there are nice children out there. I spend so much time stamping my authority that its hard to show i'm nice. I haven't loads of links on mine, cos i haven't a clue how to do it!