Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rebel with a Cause.

I was in Queens Library way up on the 11th floor in the relgion section on tuesday and i saw this written on my desk.


"Im happy because i stupidly and smugly derive my morality from a selective reading of a bunch of 2000+ year old myths."










After reading this a couple of times i got quite cross. So i decided that I would reply. Now normally i am a good girl, wouldnt dream of writing on desks, defacing other peoples property not me. But then i couldnt have this sitting unanswered for anyone to read so i took my pen and replied.

Maybe not the most impressive apologetic but its what came into my head. So I defaced library property and so you know what I'm not really sorry. So now the library desk looks like this.


2 comments:

MinisterMoo said...

I've wanted to do something like that for many years! Although the furthest I ever got was adding strokes here and there to make IRA turn into IRAQ and UVF into LOVE...

Anonymous said...

Found your blog through Jen's. Just wanted to say I love your art on the desk blog. It made me laugh, smile and cheered my wee Christian heart. Good work