Half way mark...
I'm half way through my teaching practice, after this week i will only have three more weeks left. I am really loving it - its not the easiest thing in the world but its also not the hardest I've ever done - im taking the marathon approach - slower, sustainable amount of effort rather than working from the "fireworks, acrobatics, all singing all dancing and up til 3am every night preparing approach" to teaching practice.
Despite this i have still managed to lose my voice. Nickys comment is that i sound like a man - when i can actually force my voal cords into making some sort of noise beyond a squeak.
The kids commented "mrs allergy - youre voice sounds strange."
Hilarious - although not when im trying to control the kids...
Its really quite bad. Lets hope it goes away... (the sore throat not my voice)
Im tired too - can you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment