Oh I wish it could be Christmas Everyday...
I love Christmas. Christmas is my favourite. I'm starting to feel all Christmassy. A few years ago i started a new tradition - i watch a whole rake of christmas films in the lead up to christmas to make me get all excited about christmas. This is what I've got so far on my to watch list (basically anything christmassy we have on dvd or video thats good!)
Jack Frost (i dont like it but mum nad nicky do)
Surviving Christmas (very funny!)
Elf
While you were sleeping
Nightmare before christmas
White Christmas
Polar Express
Miracle on 34th street
Santa Claus the movie
Its a Wonderful Life
The Grinch
Muppets Christmas Carol
Love Actually
The Snow Man
Also Home Alone was RTE the other week - it is good. I'd like to see Home Alone 2 though because its christmassy.
Any other suggestions of what to watch?????
1 comment:
I love Elf!! And Santa Claus: The Movie!! Aww, you make me want to watch Christmas films.
It's not Christmassy but I always like Mary Poppins at Christmas. Actually, any time of year is good with me!
Post a Comment