sorry i havent posted anything for ages. I have just been rushing round the world so much lately and i havent put blogging at the top of my list of priorities.
I feel like i havent spoken to anyone in months. I see people at church but i never really talk to them... i'm just being a really rubbish friend at the moment... Lastweek i texted my friend Sarah from school to apologise for being so rubbish - so here is an apology for everyone who reads this- Sorry that im not being a very good friend at the moment. Sorry i havent made the effort to stay in touch and just chat with you all. I am going to try and get better at this becuase i miss you guys!
Stran has been going ok lately, alot of reading but apart form that its fine. I've finished my history and Geography classes until after christmas so i start Music and PE soon - the excitment! I just hope we dont have to do rolls and headstand because that would upset me and be impossible cos i have no strength at all.
Soul Mates went really well - i was really blown away as i always am be seeing how much these kids love god and by how they aren't afraid to worship him with everything no matter who is around them and watching them.
I had my first day visit of teaching practice on thursday. I'm in a P4 class at Brooklands and then ill be in a p7 class in March. It was really scary but i think im going to love it. Georgina (colins wee sis) is in my class! So it was nice to see a friendly face.
Methody is goin ok at the moment too, although im being to realise just how little free time i have at the minute, between homework, duties in boarding and stran my catching up with people time is barley there. Something i need to get sorted i think. I also need to get my time with God sorted too, cos its always just squashed in walking to stran and theres no quality time there.
I think thats about everything for now and i promise will use some of my lovely free periods in stran to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment