Saturday, July 16, 2005

I can't believe thats what happens...!

Last night we went to get our harry potter books at midnight, which was very exciting but i was disappointed by the entertaintment that waterstones put on - not really entertaining at all, but nevertheless it atmosphere was quite exciting.

So i have now finished Harry Potter and the half blood prince and i have to say i wouldnt read it to a small child. Its very dark and more than a little frightening. I'll not give anyhting away - if you want to know i'll tell you (as long as you arent reading it yourself-because thats cheating) but im not putting it up here. I will advise that having tissues on hand would be an idea from about 3/4 of the way through the book. Lots of twists and turns in the plot but overall very upsetting. I have a feeling that im not going to like the next book either, I'm sensing an unhappy ending coming.

So apart from reading harry all day i went to beach which aimee, which was lovely. We walked along the beach and had ice cream and chatted about everything and everything. Aims is off to Mullerton tonight for the week to do a team there so it good to see her before she went.

Also today mum and dad left for italy so my house is strangely quiet. Its strange being in the house and just walking around quietly becuase i dont have to make any noise because there is noone to talk to. I wonder how people who live in houses all alone get used to it. Just not talking. Its odd and im not sure i like it but its only for a week.

1 comment:

pamelaalgie said...

flip what is with the giant writing????