Wednesday, June 07, 2006


I have extended my baking skills. I can make brownies. I've been wanting to bake them for ages - but didnt have a tin that i could do it in. Went and bought one today so i could bake them. They are so yummy. Made fifteens on monday too. I get really excited when i bake something and it works! Brownies are the strangest thing to make from scratch. You make them in a bain marie - so everything is done in the bowl in the saucepan. Stephen is coming to bake a cake next week so i think i will make a practice cake so that i know what im doing before i try to teach him.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I feel so inadequate, you knew that a saucepan with hot water in it and a bowl over the top was called a bain-marie! I thought it was called a saucepan with hot water and a bowl over the top!