You are now going to get two blogs for the price of one though - i have now been tagged by both Tina and Michael so i have to tell you 5 things that you might not know about me.
1. I have never broken a bone - actually I'm quite scared by the whole idea of breaking a bone.
2. I used to go walking in the Mournes with my friends when i was at school. Once we ended up walking from the start of Silent Valley to the back of Tollymore because we got lost. We were meant to end up at the back of Donard car Park - a much safer and shorter walk but we decided to let the boys be the navigators rather than use the GPS that Rebecca had brought and we ended up lost. We had to slide down a really steep mountainside gravelly path - Peter went down first and then directed the rest of us. Im not really conveying the fear level here but it was scary! Oh also at the start of this journey the sole came away from my walking boot so it was held on by a bandage wrapped around my foot. Sounds funny but it really wasnt.
3. Most of you probably know this - I cant ride a bike. I have never learnt how - I have no sense of balance at all. Apparently I even found riding a bike with stabilisers difficult - Mum said I couldnt even manage that!
4. I am named after Pamela Ballintine the news lady. Mum liked her so I got her name. My middle name is Christine - It is also my mums middle name, my grannys middle name and my great granny's middle name. I think it goes back further though...
5. I would really quite like to get my nose pierced - just a tiny stud nothing huge. Everyone always tells me that this would be a mistake and that it wouldn't suit me. Apart from Inch who says she will take me to get it done - she already has her nose pierced.
So there you go, not really very interesting (and ideas stolen from both Tina and Michael.)
A brief catch up of the last month -
Teaching Practice - ended really well - my class were just so lovely and my teacher and the staff could not have been nicer. Possibly my favourite school I've been in.
Christmas - was lovely, quiet, didnt do an awful lot - but i needed that. Santa was very good - lots of books, clothes, perfume and things.
Kids Club leaders meeting - freezing cold but good to chat and think and eat pizza together before this term started.
Ice Skating lesson are booked! Yay! We start in just over a week.
My wisdom teeth which have been coming up and down for years are coming up again. The bottom left hand one is so painful! I bought a teething ring yesterday but i cant get at the gum. So it doesnt help and the dentist cant see me for 2 weeks.
The OC has been cancelled - very sad.
I went to the library the other day in queens and i looked at the desk that i wrote on - do you remember the one that someone had wrote on about Christianity and i wrote a reply? Well someone else had written another thing under mine - so excited! John 3:16 now stands just beneath what i wrote. Made me smile all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment