Cheryl and I are definatley doing Italian - its very exciting! We start next thursday in Millfield. I even have a BIFHE student card!
I got stuck into my dissertation yesterday and i have the first draft of one chapter done - also very exciting in a bookish final year sort of way. I have discovered that its actually quite a depressing topic - does the bible promote a subordinate view of women, cant really say its life affirming but its interesting.
My drama course starts back tomorrow - i'm actually really looking forward to it. I havent been in ages, since before teaching practice, but i really enjoy it. I loved doing house plays at school and I have really missed it. Every year I've hmmmed and haaaad about being in stran panto but the singing and dancing always puts me off - two things that im not great at. But i love doing the sketches and drama games on my course.
anything else new to tell you? dont think so...
job front is still looking bleak - todays jobfinder was advertising for teachers in saudi arabia, but i dont think its a wise move going to an OPEC country in this day and age... still, its early days yet jobs will start trickling out soon or so im told...
No comments:
Post a Comment