So in an attempt to blog more often this is what i have been up to:
Sunday School Meeting, CHW meeting, Soul Mates Meeting.
Coffee with Cheryl.
Tidying up and finishing off my teaching practice file to hand in this week. After spending the best part of a week trying to track down my main tutor I finally arranged to leave it in her office (had to get a porter to open it for me as she wasnt there), which I did yesterday. So now its just the dissertation to get stuck into.
Up and Coming events in my life:
Starting Ice Skating lessons on Sunday at 9.30 (prayers for protection so i dont damage myself or Stephen are greatly appreciated! I've already warned the othr Sunday School teachers that I might come in bruised and battered this month.)
"Were do I start?" careers programme at Stran - teaching me how to fill in a job application form and act an interview. Although the only teaching job I could have done that was in the Tele on Tuesday was a one year contract in Madrid. Maybe I could pull a Tina...?
Finally doing a First Aid course - Stran are running a First Aid in Schools course next month so I'm going to do that I think.
Cheryl and I might be going to learn Italian - how exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment