Monday, December 26, 2005

Hello everyone! Hope you had a lovely christmas day yesterday. We did. We got up at half past five - very excited we were up before most of the small children i talked to in church so we won! We opened our stockings and then came down to open our presents. Nicky and i were on santas nice list this year and we got lots of lovely things. Then we went to church which was good - we sat at the back for a change - i didnt know that andrew hamilton can sing but he really can, he was singing all the boy harmonies loudly which made a nice wee change to hear. Normally people around me just sing the tune or the descant.

Then we went to all the grannies and grandpas and then we came home for dinner, it was very yummy as always.

I got a pasta maker for christmas and the jamie oliver's italy cookbook. Im excited. I want to make some pasta soon.

Also I am organising a dinner for anyone who wants to come to Villa Italia in town some time in the next week and a half. The only rule is you have to dress up - like smart not fancy. I didnt get to go to Methodys christmas dinner this year where you have to wear like a formal dress; so this is my version! If you want to come let me know. I think im just going to have to pick a date because we wont be able to work around everyone....

Yay! Excited! Also excited about colins last blog - go read it!




No comments: