I'm feeling a bit better now. Stayed off on thurs and fri. Kids club on sat - managed to not cough the entire way through it but then nick dragged me into town to do shopping which was ok but made me feel sicker again then went to see narnia with michael in the evening. It was so so good. Quite brilliant infact. Almost how i imagined it. I really loved it. Everyone needs to go see it.
Church on sunday was really good. Glad to note it was completely different to all the other sunday school services. Normally they are the same every year. Then went to school today - think i need to move into the library to manage to pass these exams, but we'll see.
Christmas shopping is getting there i suppose.
Beautiful chrisstma tree is up and decorated. lights are on the roof. we look like a house in a coke ad. I love it.
one more day of classes and thats me yay! Still have a day visit and an interview for my re project though before i can worry about the big event.
No comments:
Post a Comment