I heart...
decided that I'd just make a list of things that I love. Sort of a spin off of things tina has done before and what Jools is doing with his room lovely.
Snow Patrol - especially the new album.
Girlie DVDs
Phone Calls
meringues
hot showers
photos
people commenting on my blog/bebo
catching up with people
friends who know they can ask you hard questions
cups of tea
surprises
giraffes
pajamas
board games
sitting in the park
strangers who smile and talk to you in queues
the OC
learning sign language
friends in general
my family being generally crazy
formal dresses
chocolate
the mournes
the north coast
lilies
kids
snow
mittens and scarves
castlewellan
sunshine
willow tree ornaments
hugs
books
daisies
sleeping until you naturally wake up.
southern car registration plates
Cork
Adare
christmas carols
the methodist covenant
the prayer at baptism to so maintain the life of worship...
yankee candles
cards and letters in the post
jack johnson
people knowing how I feel without having to ask
i think thats enough for one post....
1 comment:
Well just because you love it so much I thought I would write a comment!
Hmm...not much else to say really.
It's a nice, positive thing to do isn't it. You need to re-read that list when you have a horrible day! It'll put a smile on your face!
Xxx
Post a Comment