Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Of course I am blogging because I have an assignment due on Friday that I havent started writing. I just have no motivation at all. The threat of not doing well is not doing anything to gee up my internal motivation and it is impossible for anyone else to motivate you (you see i did listen in psych last year...)

Although in true procrastinating fashion i have rediscovered my love of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, two programmes that i havent watched since school (when i was avoiding gcse/AS/A2 revision) Sky 1 11-12 Angel, 12-1 Buffy.

Another programme that i loved during revision time was my so called life - it was great.

But i suppose i should go and make a start on this assignment. bleugh.

On a different note- things im looking forward to:
I am going to summer madness this year to help sam at the bookstall.
Going to Hillsongs tour thing tommorrow night with vic dunc.
Seeing Duke Special for Michaels birthday.
Ruth and Phils Wedding.
Castlewellan.

right now back to assignment. although this blog is times new roman size 12 and fully justified....

No comments: