Saturday, May 20, 2006

Strangely looking forward to Eurovision - it was a bit of an institution in Boarding so i blame that.
Thanks to www.eurovision.tv I have listened to samples of the entries and here are my favourites:

Je T'Adore - surprisingly catchy from Belguim.

Six4One - If we all give a little from switzerland rare and cheesy but i like it.

Texas Lightning - No No Never from Germany i could sing along with this one.

Sidsel Ben Semmane - Twist of Love from Denmark - just what you'd expect from Eurovision.

Sandra Oxenryd - Through My window from Estonia - I would maybe buy this if it was a single.

Silvia Night - Congratualtions Iceland - funnily enough from Iceland - i like this... its worrying.

LT United - We are the winners from Lithuania - really setting themselves up for a fall.....

Really as for The UK entry - nul points.

I wonder who will win??????

No comments: