I am bored.
It doesnt happen much, normally I am too busy, but i am bored now. Nicky has gone out to a friends 18th. I was out all afternoon with Helen, Ruth and Cheryl which was lovely and involved lots of wedding talk (Ruth gets married at the start of July next year and all our conversations now are dominated by dresses, cakes, flowers photos and the like.) I love it - I get so excited about it all - it makes ruth laugh.
But i was coming in as nicky was going out (wearing my new pink cardigan/shrug thing!) so now the parents are watching a rare film and i am bored. I think i may have had enough of the summer - Roll on Stranmillis!
Even went as far to look up my modules in RE for next year and wasn't impressed - christian traditions since the reformation and issues in Primary RE - doesnt that sound like fun! I loved last years church history and my OT Prophets modules but im not too kind on the sound of these - traditions could be interesting depending on who is taking it but i'll miss my biblical studies - i liked it.
Thinking about taking a night class in sign language this year. Its something i've wanted to do since i was about 16 but ive never had the time, this year i think i could do it and i want to do it while i'm a student because it is £70 cheaper for a student than a person. Its 36 weeks, 2 hours a week on a tuesday night. But I'm also thinking of doing Brownies in church as well as being 3rd year (Ive told myself im going to work this year - not that i dont work, but i want to do well so that itll take the pressure off final year a bit) And i suppose if i'm students union exec i'm supposed to be around the union for the nighttime events we do. hmmmm. so much for being bored!
Theres so much that i want to do in life - i just wish that it would all fit in nicely together.
Have realised that i am always very sensible and responsible and grown up (was in charge of making sure no one got food poisoning at adams last night by pre cooking all the meat in the oven before BBQing) and i have decided I'd like to take a break. I am going to plan an adventure to go on before school starts - possibly to barrys as i cant remember ever going there, or maybe somewhere equally exciting. Although if i plan it all maybe that means i have to organise it all and be responsible???? Maybe i should get someone else to be the grown up and take me. Anyone?
2 comments:
hooray for stephen organiser of the trip! Yay - now i can play without having to responsible - yay!
so students aren't people?
Post a Comment